Sunday, August 6, 2017

Review : A'PIEU Wonder Tension Pact SPF37 PA++ Perfect Cover





In today’s blog post I am going to talk about the one of the hidden gem which is super budget friendly tension pact. For those who are new to the tension pact terminology it has a same concept as cushion but it has a mesh instead of cushion underneath which you have a foundation.
To be honest I am not going to lie but it makes me laugh sometimes when I see western brands trying to catch up with Korean/ Asian products but they just can’t I mean like last year western brands also indulge into the cushion hype but here comes the tension pact from Korean brands and I think it is better than the cushion as you are not actually wasting the product. It’s not like they don’t know about cushion year back because many high end brands actually have the cushion foundations for a while. Today I am going to review the got mine Apieu Wonder Tension pact which i got from Kollectionk . I have shared my Kollectionk haul already. Kollectionk is the online kbeauty store which offers the kbeauty products, latest fashion trending items and also cultural products, as well as young Korean artists’ products and idea goods.


SKIN TYPE


I have an acne prone/sensitive skin type with the acne scars, pores and discoloration.

ABOUT PRODUCT

A'PIEU Wonder Tension Pact SPF37 PA++ Perfect Cover

TENSION is the next generation of "CUSHION"

Tension pact perfect cover to help make flawless skin with advanced covering benefit and light adherence.
Moist formula in tension filter net and elastic puff helps perfect fitting onto your skin.
It lasts for long time without feathering by adhering lightly on the face.
Wrinkle care + whitening + UV protection SPF 40 PA+++.

MY THOUGHTS

 A'PIEU Wonder Tension Pact SPF37 PA++ Perfect Cover Review

Starting with the packaging I think it is the sleekest and luxurious looking product I have ever seen from Apieu. I have to admit that I fall for the packaging. It came in a black box with the bronze gold detailing on it and the compact itself is so beautiful is same in color as the box, the compact has a glossy finish and case can become messy easily because of the figure prints. I love the square shape of this pact and seriously it reminds me a lot of pony effect cushion packaging.it is made of plastic but a nice sturdy plastic. It has magnetic closing so over all there is no way you can say that it is a cheap road shop product. 

I already know how much Apieu products are high in quality and low in price. You never know can find your next holy grail product from the road shop brand like Apieu and I believe that they can actually beat the luxurious brands. It came with the large squarish mirror which is perfect for applying the whole makeup.It came with the polyurethane air puff which is pretty thin and helps in evenly spreading the foundation on the face. It has the net weight of 13g and I got mine in the color 23(Korean). As it is a “tension pact” which means it has a net mesh and have a foundation underneath which is more of a creamy in texture. I like the way it has a neutral under tone it is bit light for the shade 23 but workable and it actually looks nice once blended into the skin does not look cakey at all.

Description at the back

 Instructions on the sticker 

Sticker sealing on the brand new pact

Polyurethane air puff 

Air puff for the smooth application 

Tension pact/Mesh pact

Evenly spread foundation on the puff for the smooth application
The formulation of A'pieu wonder tension pact is pretty good, I like the way it covers my imperfections and I feels pretty sticky and does transfer a little bit. I does not oxidize at all but still looks really nice on skin. This dry pretty fast so you have to work quite quickly with it. It gives a velvety matte finish and does control the oil to some extent. It does not really help with blurring out the pores. It has a very mild scent which is plus point because mostly tension pacts have chemical scent to it. It has a matte/satin Finish, which is not common in Koreans but the basic function of this is to provide the coverage which it does. The only thing that I do not like about this tension pact is that I does crease if not set with the powder. These days I prefer this one over my Clio kill cover cushion. It last on my face 6-7 easily and if set with powder I think it can last 14 hours.


Overall it is a nice tension pact which actually covers and works and as it is summers i think it is better to set it with powder to make it last and also to prevent it from creasing.


SWATCHES

A'PIEU Wonder Tension Pact Swatch: before and after


RECOMMENDATION 


I will recommend this for the people with the acne prone and oily skin which needs to cover their imperfections without caking their face up. Will not recommend this one for the dry skin. I think it is totally worth a price and can actually beat the many high-end brands cushion, definitely it is going into my daily use bag.

RATE: 8.5/10




Get Yours Here


Click on the banner given below to visit the Kollectionk .





NOTE: The product mentioned above was provided for the Review purpose, all opinions are my own and are unbiased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.