Monday, September 19, 2016

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE




Hello Everyone! I'm finally back with a new post after a long EID and to be honest i was confused about what should i review first and actually i also wanted to do the post on my skincare routine as it changes according to skin situation but overall i have combination/acne prone skin and right now its still summer in Islamabad(Pakistan) and i want to show you guys what i have been using to control my acne and to improve my skin.
PS: this post does not include the sunscreen.
Its not intentional but all of the packaging of the products are green :P because i love green packaging.you can say it a 'Green products' theme kind of thing going on...
My current skincare products are;
Yesnow Aloe Vera 97% soothing gel.
Tea tree essential oil 100% pure.
Cyclax nature pure green tea refining face and neck cream.
Fair and lovely anti marks cream.


Beauty formulas australian tea tree exfoliating facial wash.
The face shop home aesthetic fresh cucumber pack.
 

Beauty formulas australian tea tree exfoliating facial wash:




I've been using Beauty formulas australian tea tree exfoliating facial wash in my day and night routine as it really clean and hydrates my skin and does not irritate or dry. I've seen alot of people around me talking about this so i give it a try and it turnout to be a nice daily cleanser.
Its has a strong tea tree smell to it,is basically a transparent gel cleanser with the hint of green and has a runny consistency and alot is required to make a foam. 




I will recommend it for all skin type,will purchase again.

Yesnow Aloe Vera 97% soothing gel:





After washing my face in the morning i put on this aloe vera gel,its amazing does not break me out feels so light and refreshing on the skin,great moisturizer.Its a huge tub so you get alot of product which will last more than 4 months and you can use it as a hair mask ,hair serum or can use it on any part of the body.
yesnow is the korean spa company and the packaging is very similar to the nature republic aloe vera gel.








I will recommend this because its a cheap,great and multi-purpose product,will purchase again.

Tea tree essential oil 100% pure:





I used tea tree oil with the cotton swab and mostly diluted it with aloe gel and just apply on to my acnes.I used 1-2 drops in my cleansing oil as well as tea tree oil gives you the soothing and cooling effect but its better to mix with other products as it is 100 % pure (it can be irritating to the skin).I personally do not like the packaging as the dropper, does not work well but over all its a great product.the smell is super strong.




I will recommend this especially for the acne prone skin as its effective and a little goes a long way. 

Cyclax nature pure green tea refining face and neck cream:




Currently its my night time moisturizer as i have already review on it, for more info click here.Basically its a decent moisturizer which absorbs quickly and does not cause me any acne.




I will recommend this because its a great moisturizer hydrates nicely and does not make your skin sticky, already bought another one.

Fair and lovely anti marks cream:





To be honest i've been using this cream for about 3 weeks now but still i'm not sure that does it works or not,its a thick milky white color cream and after applying it leaves the white dry patches on your skin,i mostly used it at night as a last step but still i'm not sure, i will make sure to review about this product again.




I will not recommend this product(till now)i will update about this cream again.

The face shop home aesthetic fresh cucumber pack:




I have been using this mask at least twice to thrice a week and it definitely works.I love this mask , it feels so refreshing and hydrating, it literally makes your skin more healthier,i have 2 of these home aesthetic packs and have already reviewed them in my last post.




I will definitely recommend the face shop aesthetic fresh cucumber face pack,will try their other products as they are discontinued.







NOTE: I have purchased these products by myself , no sponsors.





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any questions or requests, do let me know.